Automotive equipments are tools, lifts, service equipments, and other pieces of machinery that are used to reduce downtime and make lifting handling heavy objects easier during the handling and repair work on automobiles. These are also used for other purposes as well. There are many automotive equipment distributors around the country. The business is highly competitive and the equipments have now begun to make their appearance online as well.
Types of Automotive Equipment
There are different kinds of automotive tools and equipments available for customers. The purchase of these depends of the need and the location where it is used.
* Auto Lift Equipment – As the name suggests, these are used to lift automobiles and other material. They allow the mechanics to gain entry into the belly of the automobile easily. The mechanics are able to stand underneath the automobile and make the necessary repairs. They are also used to clean the belly of the vehicle easily. Auto lift equipment comes in the form of two posts, four posts, parking, mid-rise, and turf. The most popular of these is the two posts lift.
* Air Compressors – This equipment consists of a pump connected to an engine. The compressors can be horizontal, diesel, gas compressors, duplex, or stack compressors. They are generally used for filling air into tyres.
* Lubrication Equipment – This is automotive equipment used to lubricate the various parts of the vehicle. They include oil pumps, grease valves, oil meters, etc.
* Service Equipment – Service equipments are a group of equipments that are used to make the servicing of the vehicle easier and quicker. The service equipments that are generally provided by automotive equipment distributors include wheel balancers, booster cables, battery chargers, brake fluid exchangers, paint, body equipment, etc. They are a class of their own.
* Tire Changers – Changing tires is always a pain. However, with the tire changing machine, this can be done easily within a few minutes. It also provides accuracy to the placement of the tire.
* Exhaust Equipment – Exhaust equipment that is approved by car manufacturers is provided by an auto equipment distributor. The exhaust hoses need to be able to withstand pressure and heat to a great extent and hence standardized products are important.
* Wheel Alignment Equipment – Most of the distributors provide wheel alignment equipments of high quality. Hunter wheel alignment equipment is one of the best and the most widely used by most companies and auto repair services.
* Other Automotive Accessories – Automobile servicing and repairs require a lot of accessories like jacks, dollies, testers, monitors, hammers, screwdrivers, etc. Automotive equipment distributors provide these in different ranges and varieties.
Nowadays, the demand for automotive equipment is on the rise because the number of vehicles coming out on to the roads is by the hundreds on a daily basis. Hence, the numbers of automotive equipment distributors are also on the rise.
There is almost one on every street and more are setting up online stores to make the buying and shipping of these equipments much easier.